- Watch and Clock Museum – See time in all manner of style. They usually have something unusual on display.
- PA Railroad Musuem - Relive bygone eras. There was a time in our country that the railroad was the only way to move goods quickly, see these beautiful preserved pieces of iron.
- Living the Experience – an interactive reenactment about the “Underground Railroad”
- Landis Valley Museum – see the animals, the general store and the heritage seed project. Enjoy hands on experiences, reservations required.
- Ephrata Cloister – one of America’s earliest religious communities, founded in 1732 by German settlers seeking spiritual goals, rather than earthly comfort.