- Amish Homestead- located at Amish Experience on Rt. 340, you can have a 3-fold experience; house, country tour and media production.
- Amish Farm and House – This is a farm with animals and many things to delight in. You tour the house and then are given the farm grounds to do at your leisure. An Amish school has been placed on the grounds so you can get a feel for a one room school and how one teacher teaches 8 grades.
- Ed’s Buggy Ride
- AAA buggy ride – this is my very favorite buggy ride. It is located at Kitchen Kettle Village and usually has an Amish person doing the tour. You can choose 2 different rides (time/distance/cost difference).
- J&B Quilts- on an Amish farm
- Riehl’s Quilts - This is a beautiful farm with a large quilt shop. Susan and Samuel are usually around and are delightful people.